Jan 24, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
Of course you remember Nathan Harrington, the (formerly) homeless Salem, Mass., man who won the ESPN Fantasy Football Challenge, beating out 3 million other ESPN.com users despite having no computer. I was watching an interview with Harrington conducted by ABC News last week, and a funny thing happened.
One of the hosts asked Harrington who he thought would win the respective NFC and AFC Championship games. His answer below:
Yep, he picked the Packers and the Steelers.
Nathan, may I suggest starting your own NFL touting web site? I’ll be your first customer. Oh, and how about a road trip to Suffolk Downs?
Man wins fantasy football title despite not having computer, home [Off the Bench]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found