Jan 4, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
If there ever was a reason not to flash a gun at a strip club, this is it. TMZ has discovered what it says is the recent menu for inmates at the Oneida Correctional Facility in Rome, NY, where former New York Giants receiver Plaxico Burress is currently a guest. Chicken salami? White bread and mustard? I thought this was supposed to be prison, not room service at the Ritz-Carlton!
Also I think they might want to smuggle in an extra ‘a’ in the word ‘Hawaiin’ beverage.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
Crafts fair gives out blow-up sex toys as prizes to children. Was that wrong? Should we not have done that? …
- Who’s Sorry Now? ESPN’s Ron Franklin is very sorry.
- Herschel Walker has had all of one MMA fight, and now he wants to unionize the place.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
More sexual innuendo, then the dolphins and seagulls have a discussion about the weather.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found