Jan 4, 2011, 1:06 PM EST
First of all, if you’re going to call yourself The Heatles, you’d better look like this. Otherwise you just set yourself up for a lot of ridicule. John Lennon got into trouble by comparing the Beatles to Jesus Christ (although that was a misunderstanding). Now, LeBron James is being criticized over comparing the Heat to the Beatles. He even called them “The Heatles.” Blasphemy! I’m burning all my Heatles records.
Remember that crazy Chris Bosh is Dead rumor? Yeah, that was something.
Hmm, is Dexter Pittman known as the Fifth Heatle?
Actually, this has all been done before. Remember the Rutles? Their hit song would work perfectly for LeBron & Co.: All You Need Is Cash.
Graphic by Tauntr.com. More here.
LeBron James nicknames Miami Heat ‘The Heatles’ [USA Today]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found