Jan 3, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
That’s not just some random kid getting an atomic wedgie from Alex Ovechkin on Friday. It’s the son of Capitals’ general manager George McPhee, who will now have a story to tell his grandkids someday. If in fact he’s capable of reproducing after this.
The free skate session at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh prior to the Winter Classic also featured Ovechkin slinging a football nearly the length of the field. While wearing skates. Your move, Mike Shanahan.
Alex Ovechkin Skates with Alex Semin’s Niece, Plays Football with Kids, and Gives an Atomic Wedgie To George McPhee’s Son [RussianMachineNeverBreaks]
Ovechkin’s Winter Classic wedgie [DC Sports Bog]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found