Dec 27, 2010, 3:09 PM EST
Charles Barkley finally speaks out on the Rex Ryan foot fetish videos, and I have to say I’m a little disappointed. Barkley has set the bar fairly high, candid comment-wise, and in that regard this set of remarks on the Dan Patrick Show are just C-plus material.
Whether he would joke with Rex Ryan if he were one of his players and if so, what he would do:
“Oh yeah, you have go to. Well if I was on that team, the next meeting I would have every player and every coach come in without shoes on, something like that. Dan that is the best thing about playing sports is the time you make fun of each other. Everybody comes in without their shoes on, something like that.”
Fairly amusing, but not quite up to Chuck’s standards. With all of this prep time, I would have expected him to read up on Lord of the Rings and make a hobbit joke or two.
Barkley on Rex Ryan: ‘If I was on that team, I would have every player and every coach come in without shoes on’ [Sports Radio Interviews]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found