Dec 20, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
Of course the big question is, which two lucky Giants’ players got their heads replaced with dog heads for this New York Post cover today? The Post is going to take its shots at Vick; that’s a given. But considering the blunderous collapse by the home team on Sunday (the Giants’ sixth straight loss to the Eagles), this was a great opportunity to make a statement on a couple of levels. Or not. Did the Post go too far? Will Michael Vick dog Photoshops ever get old? A chihuahua on special teams??
By the way, here’s the final play in Temco Bowl form. You’re welcome.
H/T: The Last Angry Fan.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT
What you missed as the sickening realization sinks in that the Barbie Beauty Pageant is real …
- Villanova’s Matt Szczur wins Monday.
- RIP Phil Cavarretta, believed to have been the last living player to have played against Babe Ruth.
- UConn coach Geno Auriemma tells all the haters to take a running leap.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
“Ha ha! But seriously … where’s the beer?”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found