Dec 1, 2010, 9:39 AM EDT
And the first athlete to mock Derek Anderson’s post-game hissy fit is … Dwight Howard, as you knew it might be. Anderson, of course, played the outrage card on Monday when Arizona Republic reporter Kent Somers asked why he was laughing on the sideline during the 49ers’ demolition of the Cardinals on MNF. Here’s a link to the video. Now here’s Howard on Tuesday following the Orlando Magic’s 90-79 win over the Pistons, showing us that yeah, like most of us, pro athletes pretty much think Anderson’s meltdown was comically stupid.
Dwight Howard Mocks Derek Anderson’s Post-Game Meltdown [The Last Angry Fan]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Staal in agony after knee-on-knee hit
- Play Video: Can Orb defy odds by winning Preakness?
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Orb has a great chance to win the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs