Nov 21, 2010, 3:14 PM EDT
Always a reluctant Raider ever since he was let go from football powerhouse New England to spend the latter part of his career toiling away in the thankless trenches of the usually helpless Oakland Raiders, it looks to me like Richard Seymour has finally gotten off his Patriots high horse and has decided to go deck some people. First up? Ben Roethlisberger, whose excessively pumped up touchdown shimmy around irked Seymour so much that he dropped a bow so nasty it would’ve probably made even James Harrison raise an eyebrow. You’re outta here, young grasshopper!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?