Nov 19, 2010, 3:19 PM EST
Apparently Europe decided to follow in the United States’ footsteps and engage themselves in some sort of financial malaise that has caused a bunch of people to organize some sort of bank revolution where they try and emulate the Great Depression by employing a ‘run on the bank’ to make them collapse and have France build them back up or something. Anyway, former entertainer slash football star Eric Cantona is latching on to this movement and wants the world to know that he believes in collapsing banks for the greater good and they should follow in his footsteps and make the mattress their money keeper. Now watch the video and let him explain his idea to you in a fashion that can only be identified as ‘never ending’ and ‘repetitive’.
Enter Eric Cantona — just ask any sport afficionado who the most entertaining, flamboyant and skillful football player of 1990′s Manchester United was and 9 out of 10 times you will hear that name. The icon (both in England and France) whose on field antics were only matched by his kung fu skills, and who has a massive popular following, has been recorded agitating viewers (many of them), to enact a bloodless revolution against French banks.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found