Oct 4, 2010, 11:29 AM EDT
If you know me, then you know that my prized possession is my collection of people getting gored by bulls. If these were wild creatures attacking innocent campers, that would be sick. But since the bulls are forced to participate by effeminate men in tights speaking Spanish and tormenting them with swords, then it’s perfectly acceptable. I just love seeing bullies and abusers get what’s coming to them; I’m even thinking of having all my photos made into a trading card series, or a web site (Mark Zuckerberg; please don’t steal this idea).
This photo is an old one, but new to me. And following the jump, more photos which follow this theme.
On the plus side, these countries are cultivating a marvelous number of sopranos.
Meanwhile, the Spanish continue to strip and paint themselves in protest of bullfighting. In mid-September, anti-bullfighting protestors demonstrated outside the Las Ventas bullring in Madrid, organised by the ‘La tortura no es cultura’ platform, (Torture is not culture). The main bone of contention: Demonstrators said that more than 2 million euros of public money is given annually to keep the bullfighting business alive.
Madrid bullring sees new anti-bullfighting protest [TypicallySpanish.com]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found