Oct 4, 2010, 12:20 PM EDT
By now you’ve seen that fantastic London Daily Mail photo of a Tiger Woods-driven golf ball in mid flight heading straight for a camera lens at the Ryder Cup. What makes the photo even better is that it has a hidden treasure. Standing to the right in the photo, but in plain view, is a random golf fan who is chomping a cigar and sporting what looks to be a Grouch Marx greasepaint mustache. He’s also wearing who-knows-what on his head. Who is this mysterious Cigar Guy? The world desperately seeks answers.
Unfortunately, you won’t find any here. But we do have are a series of amusing Photoshops by the folks at Tauntr.com. I smell a viral phenomenon.
Update: Scientists discover The Feral Kid.
A series of Cigar Guy photoshops [Tauntr.com]
Shudderbug: Tiger Shot Smashes Photog’s Cam [SportsbyBrooks]
The Now-Famous Tiger Woods and Cigar Face Man Picture [Wei Under Par]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness