Oct 4, 2010, 10:50 AM EDT
It’s the most-asked question by 10-year-olds: Who would win in a one-on-one game between LeBron James and Kobe Bryant? No. 2 most-asked question by 10-year-olds: Who would win in a fight between Jesus and Iron Man? Well, Kobe Bryant was in London on Saturday for the opening of the London School of Basketball, and HoopsFix.com asked him that very question (No. 1, that is).
“I’d win, I’d win,” Bryant said. “That’s what I do. One-on-one is … that’s easy for me, you know. Playing one-on-one is how I grew up playing — it’s like, my thing. LeBron is more like a Magic Johnson, he’s a great passer and plays an all-around game. At the core of me, I’m a one-on-one player. I’d do that in my sleep.”
Video following the jump.
Video: Kobe Bryant Says He’d Beat LeBron James 1-on-1 [Fanhouse]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?