Mar 29, 2010, 3:00 PM EST
This is a metaphor for something, but I’m not sure what. Wait, I know; she wants to catch a husband. Either that or her team is playing the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs. According to UniWatch Blog, this is Japanese model Sayaka Isoyama, who participated in the ceremonial first pitch before the Chiba Lotte Marines game on Saturday. The pitch was thrown by outfielder Takashi Ogino. And I can tell you, nothing ruins a wedding reception like a guest trying to take out the bride in a play at the plate.
Look, forget the reasons why. Just suffice it to say that Japanese baseball fans are even weirder than ours.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found