Mar 24, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
An impressive amount of time dedicated to Tiger Woods during Letterman’s monologue last night. In addition to what you see to the right, there was this: “Tiger Woods is a little rusty of course. But even if he doesn’t win the Masters, his wife Elin will get a green jacket. It will be made out of Tiger’s money.” Unfortunately Letterman taped on Tuesday an hour or so before the New York Daily News reported that another alleged Tiger mistress had surfaced; Devon James, a Florida-based “adult entertainer,” who claims that Tiger paid her for sex over a 2 1/2-year period.
In a radio interview, she recounted her first meeting with Woods just minutes before a three-way.
“Hi, I’m Tiger. Nice to meet you,” she quoted him as saying before they quickly got down to business.
Woods, 34, allegedly paid the two women $2,000 each for what she described as “dirty” sex.
Did you think that these women would stay quiet with The Masters approaching? The media spotlight on Tiger is brighter than ever, and I’d guess there will be several more ladies willing to jump in and get them some of that.
Hopefully the magical powers of Tiger’s Buddhist bracelet will protect him from this new menace.
Wednesday?! Don’t they know you’re just a kid?!
ABOUT LAST NIGHT …
What you missed while being sentenced to 15 years for breaking into prison. Wait, what? …
* Dodgers’ Frank McCourt loves him some Tiger Woods.
* Where’s your messiah now, Tim Tebow?
* OK, this dunk by Amare Stoudemire is pretty impressive.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Today’s lesson: Never confront an angry Rosie O’Donnell without air support.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat force Game 7
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- Play Video: Highlights: Burkman shocks Fitch
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?