Mar 24, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
Never dunk without a ball. This is why. There’s something euphoric about the act of dunking that makes white kids feel fantastic. But to do that, you need a ball, as this unhappy youngster plainly forgot. And it’s illegal to hang on the rim, anyway. That’s a technical foul, young man. Not to mention a trip to the hospital. [With Leather]
More fun stuff following the jump.
* You Got Your Christianity In My Football! I feel that before Tim Tebow does anything else right now, before he goes to the NFL Draft and (hopefully) hears his name called, he should sit down and talk to Kurt Warner. Kurt Warner has dealt with everything Tebow will face, and he knows how to manage his religion and a team at the same time. [Second-String Fullback]
* Clearwater, Florida’s Legendary Breakfast Spot: Lenny’s Restaurant. Before heading to Clearwater last week to take in a few Phillies spring training games, we did our due diligence by asking seasoned baseball pilgrims what we needed to see while down in Florida. Frenchy’s outfield tiki bar was a very popular answer, but perhaps the most repeated demand we heard: you absolutely must eat breakfast at Lenny’s Restaurant. [The 700 Level]
* Joakim Noah Continues To Be My Favorite. Do non-Bulls fans still hate Joakim Noah? If so, that’s stupid. Joakim Noah is awesome, you see. [Tremendous Upside Potential]
* Sweet Sixteen! Borat Wants To Know What You’ll Do When The Tourney Is Over. Buzkashi is considered the polo of Central Asia. It’s also played on horseback however there is a Chinese version played on yaks. There are some slight differences between the two games. There are no sugar mama-pursing South American mantonios or douchebags from Virginia involved in buzkashi. [Deuce of Davenport]
* Bill Self: ‘We’re down, but we know the world doesn’t stop because of a lost basketball game.’ “We’re not wallowing around here in pity, nobody’s in mourning though we’re down, but we know the world doesn’t stop because of a lost basketball game. So you got to keep moving forward.” [Sports Radio Interviews]
Got a video? Send it on over! Rickchand@gmail.com.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found