Mar 24, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Having the words “porn star” in front of your name means that you’re swinging a much larger, um, bat than anyone else in the dugout. Say the name “Legal secretary Joslyn James,” and nobody looks up. But you say “Porn star Joslyn James,” and everyone says “Huh? What?” Add to that “Threesomes with Tiger Woods,” and you’ve got instant celebrity. Perhaps none of Tiger’s alleged mistresses has done more to capitalize on that than James, who is currently making the radio rounds as Tiger’s return at The Masters looms. Savvy move.
On Tuesday on KFNS in St. Louis, James — aka Veronica Siwik-Daniels — opined on Tigers recent mini-interviews with ESPN and the Golf Channel (she was not kind), and dropped the news that she had more salacious Tiger news grenades, and that she would throw them soon. Probably, and I’m just guessing here, the day before Tigers tees off in the opening round. Whee!
James still wants that apology. Here she is on Tiger’s six-minute interviews:
“What I feel about that is it’s a lot of the same hocus pocus. He’s just wearing his comfortable gear, the golf clothes and the softer face instead of the mean, muggy one he showed on the night of original so-called apology. It doesn’t really mean anything and it doesn’t seem sincere because the treatment that he’s doing is very similar to the 12 steps. And two of the steps in the 12-step program is lifting the people you hurt when you’re doing your bad things — be it drugs, alcohol or sex addiction — and you’re supposed to contact those people individually and make amends.”
“He lied to me, he broke my heart, he put a lot of people’s health at risk. There’s many, many things that he did. Not just to me, but to many people. If he’s really seeking treatment and wanting to move forward with his life and become so-called recovered, he needs to make amends with each individual that he hurt.”
James released more text messages today, this time allegedly from Tiger’s childhood pal Byron Bell, which seem to prove that Tiger was less than truthful when saying that members of his inner circle had no idea that he was cheating on his wife. According to the texts, Bell set up travel arrangements for James to at least two of her meet-ups with Woods. Bell is president of Tiger Woods Design.
Meanwhile, Bill Zwecker of the Chicago Sun-Times checks in with the news that Elin Nordegren is not planning on attending The Masters, or even being on the same continent when it is being played. Elin reportedly is planning to head back to Sweden for a visit with her family — joined by her children. ”She wants to be out of the country when Tiger plays the Masters,” a good source said Monday.
Also, the divorce may be back on. All of these new mistress allegations, says Zwecker, anger Elin on a daily basis.
Joslyn James On Tiger’s Apologies: “I feel it’s a lot of the same hocus pocus.” [Sports Radio Interviews]
Elin Nordegren, Tiger Woods Will Be A Continent Apart During Masters: Report [Huffington Post]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming