Mar 23, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
You may think you’re familiar the alleged Tiger Woods text messages recently released by porn star Joslyn James; but how well do you really know them? The May SATs are not far off, so why not hone your skills now, just as tiger is honing his for the Masters? Following the jump are a few assorted questions from the Tiger Woods SATs, plus a link to the actual test. Pencils ready.
And when you’re done, you may want to play the Tiger Woods Mistress Slot Machine. So awesome. In other words, kiss work productivity goodbye for today.
You better beg and if you don’t do it right i will ___, ___, and ___ you till mercy.
c) never give you up…never let you down…never run around
You are going to be headed to the hyatt lodge. 2815 jorie blvd oak brook, il 60523
Train 1 arrives via Route 88.
Train 2 arrives via Oak Brook Rd.
Train 3 arrives via route 294.
Which train will arrive closest to the Hyatt?
a) Train 1
b) Train 2
c) Train 3
Ok. I would like to have a ____ with you and another girl you trust
a) chatroulette session
Here’s the entire test (Warning: Some NSFW language. Proceed with caution).
Tiger Woods SATs [Whirled.com]
welcome to Tiger Woods Mistress Slots [Favre Dollar Footlongs]
Porn star explains why she released salacious Tiger texts [Out of Bounds]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming