Mar 23, 2010, 3:00 PM EDT
Thanks to this video sent to us by a Cornell grad, we now know two things: The Cornell men’s basketball individual record for solving a Rubik’s Cube is 2 minutes, 40 seconds. And the Cornell men’s basketball team is smarter than whatever team you picked in your office pool to meet Kentucky in the Sweet 16.
Watch above as freshman forward Eitan Chemerinski takes on a Rubik’s Cube in a valiant attempt to beat the record. You got next, John Wall.
Cornell basketball vs. Rubik’s Cube [YouTube]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found