Mar 19, 2010, 12:00 PM EDT
Of all the athlete-celebrity romances we have seen in recent times: Alex Rodriguez-Madonna, Alex Rodriguez-Kate Hudson, Alex Rodriguez-centaur, I thought that Reggie Bush-Kim Kardashian would be the one to last for eternity. Shut up! They are soul mates! But now we could be seeing the end of an era, folks. According to Media Takeout, Bush has dumped Kim (rocks back and forth, “This can’t be happening, this can’t be happening, this …). Not only that, but several sources are saying that Bush was seen putting the moves on a brunette on Wednesday night to fill Kim’s spot in the lineup.
Hmm. Perhaps Reggie is simply an animal lover.
This isn’t the first breakup for Bushdashian; the two also broke up this past July. On Wednesday, Bush attended Robin Thicke’s 33rd birthday party at 1Oak, sans Kim. From the New York Post:
The New Orleans running back arrived with a posse of guy friends, but spent most of the night chatting up a pretty brunette. “He was flirting up a storm with her,” says a witness. “They talked for an hour straight.” Bush’s rep could not be reached. Also helping Thicke celebrate were Jay-Z and Beyoncé.
It seems like only yesterday that Reggie was driving his sweetie around Miami in a heavily-armored Humvee-like, bulletproof limo just before the Super Bowl. How fickle is love.
It’s a wrap. Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush broke up [Media Takeout]
Reggie Bush flirts up a storm [New York Post]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- LIVE: Stanley Cup Final Game 4 pregame show
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming