Mar 18, 2010, 12:00 PM EDT
If nothing else, the new batch of text messages allegedly sent from Tiger Woods to his porn star girlfriend, Joslyn James, will send the sales of bleach soaring at your local Home Depot. I’m swabbing my eyes with a healthy dose of it right now, because I’ve just read the texts above and below the sampling you see to the right. Absolutely squalid and depraved. My heavens. Well, Tiger always does do everything at the highest level, and when you’re seeing a porn star, I guess you have to kick it up a notch.
The texts are so salacious that James has set up an entire web site devoted to them: SextingJoslynJames, which I can’t link to here. But I know you, and you’ll find it.
More texts following the jump, including a couple of pretty telling ones that pretty much explain why Tiger broke off the relationship.
The Woods-James rendezvous on July 30, 2009 was just prior to the Buick Open, held in Grand Blanc, Michigan. The Sept., 8, 2009 texts, in which Tiger is allegedly dealing with “a family meltdown,” is during the BMW Championship in Lemont., Ill. And the Oct. 4, 2009 texts came during the Presidents Cup at Harding Park in San Francisco. Not sure what James did to almost out them, but those are the most telling comments of all. No wonder they broke it off. UPDATE: TMZ thinks it knows.
The James site is jammed, by the way; I just tried to get back on and no luck. Just suffice it to say that it’s a porn movie in text form, with a lot of logistics and room service planning mixed in. Just the thing for you and your wife/girlfriend to read to each other tonight before bedtime.
Exquisite timing by James, by the way. Just when things were settling down for Tiger, and The Masters loomed. Well, if Elin was disgusted by his being with porn stars before, now she must be truly delighted.
Tiger Woods’ Text Messages — So Graphic [TMZ]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games