Mar 16, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
Chinese computer animators have been put on high alert at this hour as a report comes in that not only are Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren sleeping in separate bedrooms, but the two were heard arguing over the kids recently. Finally, this is looking like a real marriage; I think these two crazy kids are going to make it after all. From the Chicago Sun-Times:
That reconciliation between Tiger Woods and wife Elin hit a snag over the weekend. The couple — reportedly still sleeping in separate bedrooms — got into a sharp verbal spat when Elin criticized Tiger for being too inattentive to their two children.
”One of the main reasons Elin is trying to make this work is for the kids,” said a close family friend. ”The fact Tiger seems so uninvolved with the daily duties regarding the kids he claims to love so deeply really pisses her off.”
That the two are back together is no secret, but Elin still hasn’t decided what she will ultimately do, according to several sources. Tiger, meanwhile, is preparing for his golf comeback at the Masters in April. And it will be seen on TV in glorious 3D.
Tiger Tidbit [Chicago Sun-Times]
The Masters adds a new dimension: 3D [USA Today]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found