Mar 16, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
Even though the “fail” meme is pretty close to played out here in 2010, occasionally one of these comes along and revives the entire franchise. Strictly speaking though, is this really a fail? More like a triumph of perspective, in my opinion. This one’s from Fail Blog, natch, and not only provides amusement for camera buffs and other experts on perspective, but also serves to shatter stereotypes and bring nations closer together. Or something.
Attention bosses: If you’re looking over an employee’s shoulder right now, I can assure you this is not what it seems. It’s just the arm of the guy walking behind him. Not a schwanztucher!
Perspective Fail [Fail Blog]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found