Mar 11, 2010, 4:00 PM EST
This ad in the University of Oregon section of Portland’s Craigslist didn’t last very long before being flagged for … what, awesomeness? Anyway, quite a few people archived it, including the intrepid Adam Jacobi of Buster Sports (larger version following the jump). Among the job-specific duttes requested are:
Keeping University of Oregon football players from doing the following:
* Drinking alcohol underage
* Spousal abuse
It all comes a little late for QB Jeremiah Masoli, who will be arraigned on a charge of second degree burglary on Friday morning. Also charged in the alleged second-degree burglary is former Oregon football player Garrett Embry (both are being charged with stealing laptop computers and a guitar from a fraternity house).
We should also know on Friday whether head coach Chip Kelly will be booting Masoli from the team. Can you advertise for quarterbacks on Craigslist?
Craigslist ad solicits babysitter for Oregon football team [Buster Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found