Mar 10, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
She may have finished third in this morning’s Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant on Howard Stern’s Sirius Radio show, but alleged Tiger mistress Loredana Jolie Ferriolo had some of the most ratings-worthy things to say during Howard’s interrogation of the three contestants. As we noted earlier, Jamie Jungers was the winner of the “pageant,” and took home $70,000, and a diamond ring. Jamie Grubbs was second, even though apparently she entered the studio singing (sorry I missed it). She got $15,000. Jolie Ferriolo got $5,000 and a large-screen TV (seriously), and also gets to someday answer the question: “Grandma, tell us about that time you were on the radio with Howard Stern.”
Among other things, Jolie Ferriolo told Stern that not only has she been with Tiger Woods, but she has also romped amongst the sheets with Bruce Willis and Michael Jordan. But who, asked Stern, was the better of the three?
Her response was the quote most likely to cause suppressed laughter at the next celebrity golf tournament. To paraphrase, Tiger was a better lover than either Jordan or Willis. He required a larger athletic cup, so to speak. Clearly these women wanted that diamond ring.
You’d think that would be enough raunchiness, but you’d be wrong. The interviews got much more graphic, and I’m not going to recount all the horrifying details here. Just be assured that longtime Stern fans were delighted, and Sirius most likely got a big boost in subscriptions. From the the Huffington Post:
Both Grubbs and Jungers said that Woods never used condoms when sleeping with them, which echoes previous reports. Jungers reiterated that she slept with Woods the night his father died.
For those with a financial interest in the outcome of today’s pageant, Jungers’ victory is a bit of an upset. The gambling odds made both Jungers and Grubbs a +500 bet, while Jolie was the favorite at +250. (Another alleged mistress, the sometimes revealingly dressed Cori Rist, was also at +250, but she did not compete.)
I’ll bet that Tiger’s people thought that the worst part of their PR disaster was over when Woods gave his televised apology last month. How wrong they were. Imagine what damage Howard could have done with four contestants?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights