Mar 9, 2010, 8:00 PM EDT
A note on the video below: It’s from the 1944 movie Broadway Rhythm. The Ross Sisters are natives of Roscoe, Texas, and why they never became gymnasts is beyond me. As the headline says, be sure to check out the last minute. Yikes.
Watch This Entire Video. The Ross Sisters would have been America’s Got Talent champs if they had the chance. It starts out low on the Impressive Scale, but ramps up quickly. Definitely watch the end. [Yep Yep]
More videos following the jump.
* Wind scores an own goal. [Dirty Tackle]
* Random Video of Horrific Violence: Backflip Faceplant. This poor kid doesn’t stick the landing. [Deuce of Davenport]
* Nightcapper: When Legging Out A Grounder To The Shortstop Almost Kills A Softballer. The chick’s body flying through the air in slow-mo is pretty much the highlight of our hectic week. [Busted Coverage]
Send videos to Stubby Clapp’s Video Vault at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Spurs can clinch title vs. Heat in Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'