Mar 9, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Not sure which of the 12 steps this is supposed to be, but Radar Online is saying today that Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren were seen “kissing and hugging” in their Orlando neighborhood on Monday. I never really had a dog in this hunt up until now, but I’m going to have to say that I preferred the single Elin to this one. This news is all too Schmoopy for me. Sorry. From Radar:
“They were hugging and they were kissing right out in the open,” an eyewitness in their Orlando-area neighborhood told RadarOnline.com. “Elin is certainly a lot more relaxed these days and so is he. People in the neighborhood are getting used to seeing them together again.”
Of course it’s quite easy for someone to see them together somewhere and concoct a make-out session just to sell a story to Radar. But at any rate, the divorce seems to be leaning toward the ‘canceled’ side of the relationship meter.
Elin played tennis on Monday and then met up with Tiger. At one point they were arm-in-arm before they hugged and kissed openly. “They’ve come a long, long way,” the source said. “There was a time when she wouldn’t even look at him.”
So that seems to indicate that the source wasn’t just some passerby who saw them smooching, but actually a friend of either Tiger or Elin; and I’m guessing Elin. If so, that’s a pretty blabby friend. Also … Elin is now kissing the lips that once kissed a porn star? Ick.
Meanwhile, the Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant on Howard Stern’s radio show is still a go for Wednesday. Although Stern hasn’t said which of Tiger’s alleged mistress harem will be involved, word is that one has dropped out, leaving the roster at three. Here are the odds, courtesy of Sportsbook.com, where as you can see, Cori Rist has surged into the favorite’s role in the past 24 hours.
Tiger Woods and wife spotted K-I-S-S-I-N-G [Radar Online]
Howard Stern’s Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant is almost here! [Out of Bounds]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights