Mar 5, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
This just in: Erin Andrews will be teamed with Maksim Chmerkovskiy for the new season of Dancing With The Stars, and don’t they make a lovely couple? The Sideline Princess and the Bad Boy of the Ballroom … how can they not win? Well, if the competition just consisted of a series of still photos, they’d be a cinch. Here’s an excerpt from Andrews’ interview on Thursday with WCNN in Atlanta:
“I am not really used to spins and turns in high heels. It is different. Imagine this. Maks says that I walk like a guy. I wonder why. I am surrounded by them 24/7 so now I got to walk like a chick. I am learning how.”
More importantly, here come the photos. Hooray! Onward.
Thanks to the intrepid folks at Busted Coverage. Cha cha cha.
Here again are the odds, as presented by Bodog.com.
Odds to win Dancing with the Stars:
Evan Lysacek … 3/1
Erin Andrews … 9/2
Chad Ochocinco … 5/1
Nicole Scherzinger … 11/2
Aiden Turner … 10/1
Niecy Nash … 10/1
Pamela Anderson … 10/1
Shannen Doherty … 10/1
Jake Pavelka … 12/1
Buzz Aldrin … 15/1
Kate Gosselin …15/1
I’d say that the smart play here is on Doherty … she appears to me to be a real b**** who will stop at nothing to get what she wants. But then I wouldn’t be surprised if Gosselin came up with a little Jeff Gillooly metal-pipe-to-the-knee action on the leader.
But really I’m just happy to be able to present Pamela Anderson in two straight posts. You’re welcome.
Erin Andrews Dancing With The Stars Photos [Busted Coverage]
Erin Andrews ‘not really used to … high heels’ [USA Today]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found