Mar 3, 2010, 12:30 PM EST
The gala Tiger Woods Mistress Beauty Pageant scheduled for March 10, conceived by Howard Stern, may have hit a snag. One of the four contestants has dropped out, according to Fox News. It was last week that Stern announced he had secured four of Tiger’s alleged mistresses to participate in the pageant as part of his radio program, but at least one of the women is causing problems, according to Fox News.
“It’s all a bit chaotic at the moment, one of the girls pulled out, and Stern’s people are scrambling and doing everything they can to get her back,” an insider told Pop Tarts. “They’re offering her a black diamond (which was supposed to be just for the winner) and guaranteed prize money even if she doesn’t win.”
Fox also says that several companies are pestering Stern to get in on the pafeant as sponsors. The four women, who have not been identified, will compete in categories such as “bikini,” “personality,” and “talent” with a $100,000 cash prize at stake. The money was donated by the infidelity personals web site AshleyMadison.com.
By the way, Ashley Madison’s bid to air this ad during the Academy Awards has been denied.
Howard Stern’s Tiger Woods Mistress Pageant Loses Contestant [Fox News]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found