Mar 2, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
It didn’t seem so long ago that Erin Andrews just wanted the world to get away from her peephole and leave her alone. But now she’s back, baby, and ready to dance. TMZ is reporting that the ESPN Sideline Queen is going to be a contestant on Dancing With the Stars, which may make this the first season of that show I will actually watch.*
The other contestants are: Chad Ochocinco, Buzz Aldrin, Pamela Anderson, Nicole Scherzinger, Jake Pavelka and Evan Lysacek. (Update: Shannen Doherty! Kate Gosseln! Yikes!) Aldrin, of course, once walked on the moon. And many have once walked on Anderson. But do I get blogger points deducted for not knowing what a Jake Pavelka is?
(* = But probably not)
From Busted Coverage, who called this back in July:
With the naked video craziness was hitting the fan, it all makes so much sense. She has ‘the story,’ works for Disney, can be cross promoted by ESPN and could very likely win the stupid competition with her background in dancing.
Oh, and she has a sister that just happens to dance for a living. EA is worthy of a moneyline play.
Indeed. Get to work on those odds, Bodog.com.
UPDATE: Ask, and you shall receive. Here are the odds:
Odds to win Dancing with the Stars
Evan Lysacek … 3/1
Erin Andrews … 9/2
Chad Ochocinco … 5/1
Nicole Scherzinger …11/2
Aiden Turner … 10/1
Niecy Nash … 10/1
Pamela Anderson … 10/1
Shannen Doherty … 10/1
Jake Pavelka … 12/1
Buzz Aldrin … 15/1
Kate Gosselin … 15/1
Erin Andrews on ‘Dancing with the Stars’ [TMZ]
Odds from Bodog.com
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found