Feb 24, 2010, 12:00 PM EDT
If Radar Online can be believed — and this sounds like a really random thing to make up — Elin Nordegren refused Tiger Woods’ request to sit for a family portrait on the day before his televised Pressless Conference on Friday. A photo portrait? Oil painting? Carnival caricature drawing? The story is not clear. But one thing that is clear is that Elin is now calling the shots. Tiger: “But, I have hand!” Elin: “And you’re gonna need it.”
“She was angry,” said a source familiar with the situation. “And she told him absolutely no way.”
Tiger tried to convince her and that led to an argument. But, the source adds, it was a very short argument because Tiger knows he has no leeway with Elin anymore.
According to this source, Elin also has not slept with Tiger since Thanksgiving.
“He’s desperately trying to save his marriage and repair his image,” the source said. “He’s made some progress with Elin. She hasn’t filed for divorce yet. But she also hasn’t slept with him or even in the same house with him up until they left.”
Meanwhile, Fox News fussbudget Brit Hume, speaking to Bill O’Reilly on Monday, is still saying that Tiger Woods would be better off as a Christian. Video here. Hume:
“I think, because I’m a Christian and I believe that Christianity is true, that Tiger Woods and his wife Elin would be a lot farther down the road toward forgiveness and redemption if they were both Christians. But they’re not. And they’re going to do the best they can with what they have. And I wish Tiger Woods well.”
Poor Brit. You’re doing the best you can with what you have as well, aren’t you?
Tiger Woods’ Wife Refuses To Take Family Portrait [Radar Online]
Brit Hume Still Saying Tiger Woods Would Be Better Off If He Were Christian [Huffington Post]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PHT: Blackhawks rattle Rask in Game 4
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT Extra: Will the Spurs recover for Game 7?
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- HBT: Hamilton dropped to 7th in Angels lineup