Feb 22, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
From the Long Island Press, your ultimate source for nude Michael Vick news, comes this disturbing report: Playgirl magazine has offered Michael Vick $1 million to pose naked. Those loud barks of protest you hear are not from dogs, they are from me. Sorry.
Playgirl just offered Michael Vick $1 million–which they will give to PETA–if he takes his clothes off.
“I sent the request to Michael Vick on Wednesday, but we haven’t heard back yet,” a spokesman for the magazine told Life & Style. “I figured he paid back society for dog fighting, but what about the animals? This way he could donate a large sum to PETA and all he’d have to do is pose for the magazine! It’s kind of a win-win situation!”
At first glance this seems like nothing more than a publicity ploy by Playgirl, which has a zero chance of actually happening. But then, Vick is in the middle of filming a reality show, The Michael Vick Project. Would this not make for an interesting episode?
If not … next stop, Warren Sapp. And nobody wants that.
Playgirl Makes an Offer to Mike Vick and His Junk [Last Angy Fan]
Checking in on the Michael Vick Project [Pro Football Talk]
Playgirl Wants Michael Vick to Get Naked [Long Island Press]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found