Feb 21, 2010, 9:00 AM EDT
His buttocks are sublime.
John Daly has been known as many things throughout his up-and-down time in the spotlight: major champion, singer-songwriter, chicken wing aficionado, fashion icon, public urinator, shirtless interview subject who understands why one should always seek to enjoy the finer things in life, like Diet Coke and Marlboros; now he can add “underwear model” to that list.
(Photo from John Daly’s Twitpic account)
Lookin’ good, John. Lookin’ good.
Many thanks to Wie Under Par for noticing John Daly’s announcement regarding his partnership with the Slix underwear company which he announced Friday – of course – on his Twitter account:
Gettin rdy for Tiger?–On the Fun Side I just got a GREAT SPONSOR for UNDERWEAR http://www.getyourslixon.com. GET READY I’ve GONE UNDERWEAR MODEL!
“GET READY I’ve GONE UNDERWEAR MODEL!” Now that’s an announcement that indicates things are going remarkably well in a person’s life, one way or another.
And why the heck not, right? Daly is a great spokesperson and we should probably all congratulate the man for his slimmed-down look and the opportunities that have now been presented to him due to his recent dedication to fitness.
Comments on Daly’s Twitpic entry where the above photo first appeared have been incredibly favorable thus far, although one wisenheimer couldn’t resist making this witty, albeit Twittergrammatically-challenged zinger:
Poulsv on February 20, 2010
wel i know someone that should have keeps them on ))
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found