Feb 20, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
Do you think that Tiger Woods might owe you an apology? It’s quite possible that he does. But to avoid any confusion, here’s a handy flow chart which, if I’m not mistaken, is soon to be available as an iPhone app. Created by the folks at Brokey McPoverty. Kudos.
Meanwhile, Tiger’s mother, Kultida Woods, spoke out on her son’s press statement on Friday. Key quote: “I am upset the way media treated him like he’s a criminal,” she said. “He didn’t kill anybody, he didn’t do anything illegal. They’ve being carrying on from Thanksgiving until now, that’s not right.”
From US Magazine:
Following his public apology Friday for cheating on his wife Elin, Tiger Woods’ mother stepped out in her son’s defense, hugging him and telling him she is “proud” of him.
Later, Kultida Woods spoke to reporters, saying that just like the game of golf, her son, 34, “wants to get better … He will start getting better … it’s just like that. Golf is just like life, when you make a mistake, you learn from your mistake and move on stronger. That’s the way he is.”
Kultida said right now it’s “not easy” to be her son.
“[People] go to work 8 to 5 and go home to have a life with the family,” she said. “Tiger can’t do that.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found