Feb 19, 2010, 9:00 AM EST
One of the best parts of the NBA All-Star Game to me was when Benny The Bull reeled off the Single Ladies Dance in front of P Diddy and Jay-Z during a break in the action. It was practically a mascot lap dance, and the rappers look totally unamused (late-breaking video here). But hey, that’s the price you pay for getting front-row seats, fellas. Besides, doesn’t Jay-Z also call himself HOV, as in Je-HOV-ah? And is not Benny the Bull one of God’s creatures, placed on this earth to entertain the people and occasionally go all Plaxico Burress with a T-shirt gun? If you are a just God, HOV, you will forgive Benny his trespasses. We know you were smiling on the inside.
Ladies and gentlemen, due to illness, Friday’s role this evening will be played by Tony Danza.
ABOUT LAST NIGHT …
What you missed when your tree house is raided by the DEA …
* Men finally break the pancake race gender barrier.
* Actually, profiling Cowboys fans seems entirely rational to me.
* Watching journalists try to ride a mechanical bull at Cowboys Stadium? Put me down for one ticket.
TODAY IN MARK TRAIL …
Lou Holtz is sometimes called “the living fossil,” and comes out mostly at night to feed on aquatic plants and low-growing fruit. Um, wait … that should be the South American Tapir! Sorry.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found