Feb 18, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
What’s going on here? Why has God forsaken us? The end-times are nigh! Oh wait, it’s just Terrell Owens making his New York Fashion Week debut. Global Grind describes what you see here more completely than I ever could:
TERRELL OWENS made his modeling debut at Fashion Week 2010 for Muse. Now let me just say I’m looking straight over the hair mishap. This is so much better. His body is no joke. I’m not so sure if I’m feeling the line and his image matches up. Do you? And what size are those boats?
The dookie rope gold chain? I don’t know but the ‘happy trai’ (that little V trail thingy) is re (beep) diculous. He has to come back to the Cowboys so I can openly love him — again. What? Arrogant, talented, dark skinned guys for the win. Loooove it.
I could just read that over and over again, I love it so. And I’m totally assuming it was written by a guy.
Still want T.O. on your team, Chad?
As for the show itself, I am also very much out of my element (right now I’m wearing a Pacific Bell Park Inaugural 2000 T-shirt and basketball shorts); so I’ll let the Philadelphia Inquirer provide details:
“Designers are going back to basics,” said fashion television guru Robert Verdi as the Elie Tahari show was ending and Vera Wang’s presentation was beginning under the Bryant Park tents. “They know things are happening in the world — the earthquake in Haiti, for instance — and they know that our priorities have shifted. The mood is dark.”
I’m not sure I’m feeling the line either. But my new favorite thing to say is now “re (beep) diculous.”
Terrell Owens’ Fashion Week 2010 Debut [Global Grind]
Fashion Week, dark and handsome [Philadelphia Inquirer]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found