Feb 18, 2010, 10:15 AM EST
I wasn’t there, but my guess is that more boobs were displayed beside this float than at any other at Mardi Gras. “Captain, we’re running out of beads!” No matter what you think of Tiger Woods and his infidelity saga, you really have to admire the fine workmanship here. Notice the “He Skanked It” banner, and the scorecard listing nine alleged Tiger mistresses (link to larger photos following the jump). Safe to say that this wasn’t one of the floats borrowed by the Saints for their parade.
Perhaps it was this float which helped drag Tiger back into the public eye? I mean, once you’re a Mardi Gras float, you pretty much have to start defending yourself.
From The Angry T:
We’ll go out on a limb and call “Fallen Angel” the greatest float entry at this year’s parade and that is saying something considerng there was a Tom Benson Boogie entrant and another dedicated to the Saints.
Thanks to Tessconrad for the photo.
Only 25 hours until the big Tiger Woods non-press conference, folks! Set your TiVo and get your snacks ready!
The Tiger Woods Mardi Gras Float Is Awesome Tribute To Cheating On His Wife [The Angry T]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found