Feb 17, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
Well, at least we have an idea of what Tiger was doing while in self-imposed seclusion: Watching a lot of daytime TV while wolfing down chips and Lunchables. Sam Greenwood of Getty Images got some (posed?) photos of Woods out jogging near his home in Orlando earlier today, just after the announcement that Woods will be breaking his three-month silence with a pseudo press conference on Friday. What happened to the slim, hooded Tiger we saw in the National Enquirer photo outside of the Gentle Path sex addiction clinic in January? Oh yeah, that was a Tiger lookalike. Obviously.
Also, as TMZ points out: No wedding ring.
More photos here.
I’m not saying that Tiger is in any danger of getting booted off of an airplane and his seat given to Kevin Smith. It’s just that it’s clear there was no lock on the fridge at Gentle Path.
UPDATE: A reader complains that Tiger only looks fat because of the camera angle, and that he is actually “cut.” Ha. Black shirts are slimming, dude. Also that’s a donut in his pocket.
New photos of Tiger Woods! [Dogs That Chase Cars]
Tiger Woods to apologise and release public statement on Friday [The Guardian]
‘Tubby’ Tiger Woods teased for weight gain [Us Magazine]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found