Feb 16, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
Germany: Currently second in the Vancouver Games medal count, but first in facial hair. Do not touch the ‘stache, lest you spook a covey of quail from within that will then draw fire from the nearby Hungarian biathlon team.
Meanwhile, Canada is talking serious s— as hockey competition begins. Take a look at the video following the jump.
What kind of a friendly greeting is this, Canada? You’ve really changed.
From Fourth-Place Medal:
To know the Toronto Maple Leafs blogs Bloge Salming and Down Goes Brown is to know greatness. Not to oversell it, but their welcome video (language is probably NSFW, even with the bleeps) purportedly made by the Canadian men’s hockey team should get them each a two-minute penalty for being too awesome.
Canadian hockey team lays down welcome rap [Fourth-Place Medal]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement