Feb 16, 2010, 2:00 PM EST
It’s the sentence you never hoped to see, brought to you at last by Out of Bounds: “After 5 years of taking thousands of kicks to the groin, his brain no longer processes substance.” No, not William Clay Ford, Sr. … the man referred to here is Kirby Roy, who now holds some kind of record for receiving the hardest kick in the groin. It all happened for the limited TV series Sports Science on FSN, in which American Gladiator and MMA fighter Justice Smith was recruited to deliver a 22 mph kick with 1,100 pounds of force. Check the video to discover why Roy didn’t become a boy singer because of this.
Video following the jump.
From what I can tell this is an episode of an old series that ran between 2007-08, which is just making the rounds on the ‘nets now for some reason. Another episode was entitled “Is Drew Brees more accurate than an archer?”, which I’d kind of like to see.
So there’s a groin kick world record [Gamma Squad]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found