Feb 16, 2010, 1:00 PM EST
We went light on the report on Monday by Radar Online in which alleged Tiger Woods mistress Joslyn James claimed that Woods got her pregnant … twice. Because it’s Radar, and it strains credulity; Tiger is a stickler for detail, and I’m quite sure he has a tiny golf bag filled with various condoms for different occasions. This story, on the other hand, is totally believable: Woods has asked wife Elin Nordegren to move back in with him, says Radar, and she has swatted that s— into the stands! Request denied. “You come back, one year!”
From Radar Online:
“Tiger wants her to move back home with him but so far she has said no,” one source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com exclusively. “She’s not ready and she just doesn’t trust him.”
Elin has adjusted to life without Tiger and new photos and video obtained by RadarOnline.com show that she’s getting along just fine without her cheating husband.
In the new photos and video, Elin is shown on Tuesday making a preschool run for one of her children and spending a short amount of time with one of the teachers.
According to Radar, the two are living about a mile from each other in separate gated communities in Orlando; Tiger residing in the mansion they used to share. But even though Tiger has (allegedly) completed rehab and said he’s sorry 14 times, it’s not going to be enough. Next, he must bring back the broom of the Wicked Witch of the West.
Tiger Woods’ Wife Won’t Move Back In With Him [Radar Online]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found