Feb 15, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
OK, this is starting to sound like a Billy Wilder movie, only with actual sex. We take you now to the New York Daily News, which brings us a delightful little tale of Tiger Woods, a bed, two girls, and a chase down the hall to retrieve a video camera. Oh, and money paid to the women to keep the whole thing quiet. According to the Daily News’ Rush & Malloy column (recently consigned to Sundays only!), Woods was involved in a threesome with two girls in Phoenix, when in the middle of everything he discovered that one of them was recording the action on her cell phone camera. Tiger flips out, and the girl makes a break for it. A Benny Hill-like chase ensued. Man, these Tiger stories are getting better and better. I hope he never comes out of hiding.
Flash-back about three years ago. Tiger is in bed with these two women, enjoying the sexual equivalent of scoring a double eagle, according to a Phoenix acquaintance.
“Suddenly, he realizes that one of the girls is taking pictures or videotaping him with the other girl,” says the source. “Tiger goes ballistic. He starts chasing the girl around. She runs out the door. He runs out after her. I don’t know how much clothing either of them is wearing, but Tiger finally catches up with her and grabs her cell phone or camera or whatever it was that had the evidence.”
Tiger wasn’t thrilled by the chase, says the source, who adds that the ladies promptly went home. Days later, says the source, Tiger heard from the one he’d chased.
“She claimed she’d been injured during their scuffle,” says the source. “She said she’d hired a lawyer.”
Even if her charges were baseless, it would be catastrophic for Tiger if any part of the evening came to light.
According to the source, Tiger’s handlers diffused the scandal by making an arrangement in which both women received regular payments, so long as they kept quiet.
Tiger Woods had threesome with 2 Phoenix, Arizona, women who were paid to stay quiet: source [New York Daily News]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: Boychuk gives Bruins lead in Game 2
- Play Video: Marchand strikes again
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars