Feb 14, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
Remember that scene from Revenge of the Nerds when the Tri-Lams orchestrate a panty raid on the Pi-Delta-Pi’s sorority house? Of course you do. You know, when Betty Childs finds Lewis Skolnik hiding in the shower and he let’s out that “Panty Raid!” with the classic nerd laugh “Herh hehr hehr hehr hehr!” afterward?
Wait, where was I? Sorry, I got lost in a prepubescent nostalgic mind warp there for a second. Happens from time to time. You see, what got me hearkening back for a time long past is the news that Hannah Teter, a lovely young lady and member of the U.S. women’s snowboarding team, is now selling underwear – like the ones pictured above – with some of the proceeds going to the organization Doctors Without Borders. Now that’s a cause I can get behind!
The underwear can be purchased at the web site SweetCheeksPanties.com, which explains that each pair sold will result in a $5 donation to Doctors Without Borders. Teter aims to raise $100,000 by May.
Me likey. And it’s for a great cause, so I suggest all of you Out of Bounders pony up and by a couple of pairs for that special lady in your life. Or yourself. After taking a little while to get used to them, wearing women’s panties can be quite the comfortable, exhilarating experience. So I’ve heard – not that I would know personally.
The more I think about it, I am relieved these panties were made available for sale at this time. Methinks panty raids are not looked upon as fondly by authorities as they were during the Halcyon Days of yesteryear, when Takashi, Wormser, Poindexter, Booger, Lewis, Gilbert, Lamar Latrell and the rest of the gang could get an entire college campus rocking by only asking to “clap your hands everybody and everybody clap your hands.”
Ah yes. Those were the days.
Hannah Teter Selling Underwear For Charity (PHOTO) [The Huffington Post]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT: Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: I'll Have Another wins the Preakness
- Play Video: Konig takes Stage 7, van Garderen retains overall lead
- Play Video: Gary Stevens wins third Preakness
- Play Video: Shackleford holds off Animal Kingdom
- Play Video: Stuart lands huge hit on Williams