Feb 12, 2010, 10:45 AM EST
I could be wrong, but this move by Swedish hockey player Kim Karlsson seems to be the equivalent of running onto the football field without your helmet … or your pants. Following the jump, see what happens when you try to dramatically enter a hockey game with your skate guards still on. Amusing reaction from TV broadcasters includes telestrator fail, which is all the funnier because it’s all in Swedish. What a show; it’s the first time that Elin Nordegren has smiled since Thanksgiving.
Video following the jump.
And while we’re on the subject of hockey, check out this video from Chicago, as the Stars play the Blackhawks. A young kid takes a pane of glass to the head after a body check knocks the pane loose in the second period. Although shaken, the kid never cries, and receives a stick from Dallas’ Trevor Daley for his trouble.
Swedish hockey player forgets to remove skate guards [Bareknucks]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found