Feb 11, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
The National Enquirer, which began this whole Tiger Woods infidelity barn dance back in November (remember when you scoffed at them for daring to report that Woods was having an affair? Ah, we were so innocent then), has today come up with an amusing nugget. Woods did not learn anything during his time at the Gentle Path sex rehabilitation clinic in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and in fact thought the entire program was “a joke.” That’s according to an Enquirer source, who claimed that Woods “has been in complete denial the whole time.” Woods reportedly left the clinic last week with wife Elin Nordegren, the two hoping to repair their marriage.
Fat chance, says the Enquirer.
In its current edition, the Enquirer prints a report from a source who supposedly has inside information on Woods’ stay in Hattiesburg.
The disgraced golfer treated group therapy with such contempt that he caused one female patient to break down in tears, the source says.
“Tiger’s so-called rehabilitation is a joke. He went into rehab as a sex addict, and he’s coming out as one. He has been in complete denial the whole time,” claims the source. “Tiger isn’t about to change his stripes. As soon as his wife Elin takes her eyes off him, he will be hopping into bed with the first bimbo that catches his eye.”
I’m not sure who talks like that, especially if they know they’re being quoted. Yet it’s not hard to believe that the King of Golf would just be going through the motions with the rehab program, so that he could possibly salvage his marriage and get on with his life (i.e.: golf). If he was even there at all, that is.
Because the source could conceivably have been talking about a Tiger Woods lookalike. Huh? Did we just blow your mind?
Tiger Woods thought rehab ‘was a joke’ [TransWorldNews]
Tiger cheated in rehab [National Enquirer]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights