Feb 11, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
I’ll admit it, back when he was co-hosting The Man Show, I was not much of a Jimmy Kimmel fan. In fact, in the days following 9/11, I wrote a column suggesting that he be kidnapped and shipped to Canada, because America no longer had the patience for sub-level TV humorists. But since landing his late-night spot on ABC, Kimmel has pretty consistently proven me wrong. This piece from Wednesday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live is a case in point; I have no idea if he had a hand in writing it, but he clearly recognized the genius contained in this video, and that’s enough.
See the video following the jump. It’s so good that I just may embed it in every post today.
Peanuts Valentines [Jimmy Kimmel Live]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins third straight pole in Monaco
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy