Feb 11, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
EA Sports has just released a trailer for its new Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online game (shown following the jump), and although I’m no game junkie, it looks pretty good. No wonder that EA recently announced that they were sticking by Woods, saying that they “respect his privacy.” Their Tiger Woods game was already in the can, or close to it; dropping him would have meant losing a bundle. But couldn’t they have at least changed the marketing phrase seen at right? Sheesh. Someone call irony 911.
Video following the jump.
Here’s what Computerandvideogames.com says about the game itself:
The graphics alone should leave the likes of Miniclip sweating a bit. They’re console quality and streaming straight from the net so the game doesn’t require a disk. In fact, it doesn’t even require a download. What are your thoughts? If the franchise keeps making ground-breaking moves like this one, does it even matter?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Dickey goes 8, beats Rays for 2nd straight win
- PST: Mourinho officially leaving Real Madrid
- PHT: Stalberg returns to Hawks' lineup for Game 3
- PHT: Hawks look to boost intensity vs. Wings
- PFT: Brady says he's 'never felt better' throwing the ball
- PFT: Chad Johnson arrested for probation violation
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Is Cabrera one of the greatest of all time?
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: Craig Adams lays out Spezza in OT