Feb 10, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Alternate headline: Jaimee to Rachel: ‘I will see you in hell.’ Now it can be revealed: The reason that 23-year-old cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs released incriminating cell phone messages from Tiger Woods a few weeks back — the infamous “take your name off your phone” message included — is that she learned that another Tiger mistress was horning in on her territory. In an interview on Tuesday with KTLA radio in Los Angeles, Grubbs said that she was furious to discover that Rachel Uchitel was being identified as Woods’ first mistress. This was unacceptable, thought Grubbs. If anyone is the top homewrecking floozy in this sordid saga, it’s me!
Because we enjoy the classics here at OOB, we give you this text exchange:
Tiger: I need you.
Jaimee: then get your tired ass over here and visit me! I need u
Tiger: I will wear you out soon.
Jaimee: I only watch football
Tiger: Figured you would say that. Big black guys.
Jaimee: u are my first, last and only black guy! U should feel special
Tiger: why do I not believe that?
More Grubbs on KTLA:
As Grubbs said to KTLA in yesterday’s interview in Los Angeles, when she learned about the November accident, this is what Jaimee admitted she did:
“I instantly called him [Tiger Woods]. I left him a voice mail, and I said I hope things are okay, I hope you’re not hurt too badly. I told him it would be awful if I lost him. But then all of a sudden the rumors surfaced the next day about Rachel.”
So, in reaction, Grubbs did the unthinkable (or at least to some her actions were unthinkable), and she released the aforementioned voice mail to US Weekly. During yesterday’s interview with KTLA, Jaimee said she really didn’t give that action enough thought.
“I knew it’d be big, but didn’t think it would turn into what it did. I do think that it was great that it pushed him into some sort of apology for his actions.”
As she had hoped, that Tiger Woods apology may never have reached Grubbs, but from then on, Jaimee admitted to KTLA that her life took a radical turn — and not in a good way.
“There were times I got threatening phone calls, left at my parents’ house. They’d say ‘watch your back if I see you out.’ I didn’t want to go out by myself, not alone.”
I’d like to move Ms. Grubbs up on my scorecard, but I’m going to have to get an official ruling from Major League Baseball first.
Jaimee Grubbs: Tiger Woods mistress number two wants to be mistress number one [Examiner]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness