Feb 9, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
If you’re attending the Saints Super Bowl parade today in the hopes of exposing your naked lady chest parts in exchange for beads, be aware that you will be tackled, tasered and sent to prison. Or, you know, issued a citation. New Orleans police said that they will not tolerate any nudity at today’s parade festivities, scheduled to begin at 5 p.m.
I have a feeling they’re going to need several officers to stop this woman.
TMZ spoke to cops in the French Quarter, who tell us 600 po-po’s will be on patrol at the big party … and anyone seen exchanging nudity for beads can expect a big, fat summons … or even a trip to the slammer.
The parade is scheduled to go down at 5pm today — and cops are expecting at least 250,000 wild Saints fans to attend. Buckle up.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found