Feb 7, 2010, 2:15 PM EDT
Every weekday (and on weekends, occasionally), or at least every weekday in which we can find more than one, we’ll present the day’s best in little noted sports video gems. Please feel free to riff with your own dialogue. Who is Stubby Clapp, you ask? Sir, you wound our esteemed editor.
I never thought I would want to trade places with another person’s scalp – until now. Hubba hubba. If anyone ever says that it must suck to be Matthew Stafford because he plays for the Lions, I will now have to challenge that person to a duel or something. Getting my head rubbed by Marisa Miller has now been added to my Bucket List, right under “buy Head & Shoulders.” I should mention that it’s actually a bucket/grocery list. Yeah. [Guyism]
After the jump, an epic display of hockey pugilism. Fasten your seat belts, kiddos.
Matt Carkner, you just got knockeddafuggout! Pow! Right in the kisser! Toronto Maple Leafs right winger Colton Orr absolutely unloaded on the poor Ottawa Senator, who needed help getting to his feet afterward. This was the third brawl between these two guys this season. I can’t wait for Round 4. [Puck Daddy]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead