Feb 5, 2010, 12:15 PM EST
Yep. The Mobile (AL) Press Register, citing “various media sources,” reported on Thursday that Tiger Woods’ little alleged vacation at a Hattiesburg, MS sexual therapy clinic cost approximately $40,000. But before we get into that, here’s a shot of the airplane banner that flew proudly over the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines in San Diego last Thursday. As we showed you last week, the 120-foot message from a local strip club read: “We miss you, Tiger. Deja Vu showgirls.”
It’s not until we see a wide shot of the fly-by, however, that we spot some golfers in the lower, left-hand corner of the photo, appearing to wildly cheer the banner’s message. Were they actual tournament competitors (it looks like one’s holding a club)? Jesper Parnevik, is that you? Tremendous.
Various media outlets are saying that it likely cost Tiger Woods about $40,000 for his sex addiction treatment at Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services in Hattiesburg.
ESPN Radio talk show personality Colin Cowherd this morning told his audience on “The Herd” that he’s sure there must be such a thing as “sex addiction,” though he’s not sure anyone would be saying Tiger Woods has it if Woods were single. Instead, they’d just say he’s a player.
Cowherd also wondered aloud whether the price of the sex addiction treatment really makes a difference. If you were to pay, say, just $18,000 for your sex addiction treatment, for example, would you be mostly cured but still wink at women?
Price of Tiger Woods’ sex rehab? $40,000 Seclusion in Hattiesburg? Priceless [Mobile Press Register]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found